UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

I really don't see what everyone is going on about where Rachel is concerned. I think she's awful.

Diana hands need chopping off. She needs shoes on her feet and I wish she would stop doing that thing at the end of each sentence cos it's getting on my nerves. If she packed that in I think she has a good voice. It's not got to me before. It's now sounding same old.

I thought Eoghan should have gone tonight. He doesn't stand a chance. I deffo think Mali should be there instead.

Shame on Daniel for using the sympathy vote to get through. I'm fed up of hearing about his story. If he hasn't got a good voice he shouldn't be there. It's not life or death. I can't sing so I do something else. It's not the be all and end all for crikeys sake. It really gets on my nerves when they say something like so and so used to work in a restaurant as though that's awful. Loads of people work in Pizza Hut and they're no better than them because they can or can't flaming sing.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Daniel, Scott, JLS and Hedgehog were all poor last night. Can't understand why the judges were raving about Hedgehog, he has very limited talent and tonight he was dire.

FFS someone break that scraggy blondes fingers so she can stop wiggling them about her face. Its getting on my tits now.

And mine :rolleyes: :laugh:

I missed Laura cos I was was watching Strictly and forgot to flick but I have just watched it on YouTube and she was phenomenal again. She is absolutely the best they have ever had on X Factor and IMO one of the best talents (if not the best) that Britain has produced in a long time. She is a modern day Shirley Bassey and she should be as famous and successful because she is sooo talented :wub:

Alexandra was also brilliant and by any other year's standards, she would be way out in front. I hope she has a fantastic career ahead of her as well.

Rachel was much better last night but she's still been a bit of a let down for me, she hasn't given me goosebumps yet.

For me, anyone other than Laura, Alex and Rachel are "also rans".

Edited by merledogs

I don't get the raving about Eggnog thing either.He looks strange,his hair is well wierd,he was out of tune,he looks like a mournful puppy all the time and doesn't seem to have any ooomph at all.Drab.

I like Diana :D I think she's quirky and different.Yes the hand thing needs to stop.She did well at cutting it out last week but it was back last night.

It may have worked for one song but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. if she sang the ABC song or Twinkle little star she would do it. She was told by a judge to cut it out and its back. And she needs to stop singing through her nose, thats driving me mad too. I just dont like her so i guess if she stood still and did feck all I'd still find soemthing to complain about :laugh:

I love Laura, Alexandra AND Diana :D I think she is a modern day artist. I does annoy me too when she uses her hands but thats just a habit that she has that needs to be worked on. I think Daniel should have gone this week and the other one in the bottom two should have been Euoghan. I think Scott needs to work a bit harder and stip snivelling but I do like his voice even though he wont get much further. Ruth surprised me this week. I never really like her before, but her image change and the song she sang were just bloody brilliant! Gave me goosebumps.

Did anyone else notice that Ruth wasnt in the line up for the charity song they did? Or was it just me couldnt see her?

Neither Ruth or Daniel appeared in the charity song, apparently a door got jammed and they couldnt get on stage. :(

That explains why I thought a couple of them looked a bit panicky and were looking around for something during the song :laugh: It was either Scott or Austin who was looking left and right and all around in a most panicked styleee.

Ruth surprised me this week. I never really like her before, but her image change and the song she sang were just bloody brilliant! Gave me goosebumps.

Summertime is probably one of my top 2 favourite songs of all time but I thought Ruth murdered it :(

is how it should be sung :wub: I remember Fantasia singing it on American Idol and I cried because it was so beautiful :mecry:

I really don't see what everyone is going on about where Rachel is concerned. I think she's awful.

Diana hands need chopping off. She needs shoes on her feet and I wish she would stop doing that thing at the end of each sentence cos it's getting on my nerves. If she packed that in I think she has a good voice. It's not got to me before. It's now sounding same old.

I thought Eoghan should have gone tonight. He doesn't stand a chance. I deffo think Mali should be there instead.

Shame on Daniel for using the sympathy vote to get through. I'm fed up of hearing about his story. If he hasn't got a good voice he shouldn't be there. It's not life or death. I can't sing so I do something else. It's not the be all and end all for crikeys sake. It really gets on my nerves when they say something like so and so used to work in a restaurant as though that's awful. Loads of people work in Pizza Hut and they're no better than them because they can or can't flaming sing.

I'm glad its not just me that thinks that about Diana - people at work rave about her and I think shes awful. Everything about her gets on my nerves! :rolleyes:

Eoghan - what can I say? I just want to give him a good hair cut. I cringe everytime I see him because he looks so young, but trying to act old and it doesn't work. I don't like his voice and he just irritates me.

I think Laura should win this competition hands down. Her voice is spectacular and she seems really nice and down to earth. Her performance last night was brilliant!

Each to their own though :laugh: