UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet My New Foster

Fee

Maybe he'll "just have to" stay :rolleyes: but in the meantime that's it Fee, you just keep telling them / yourself that you actually do want someone to come along & adopt this one :flowers: (or maybe that is just me with Thor? :mellow: ) Whatever happens Ernie sounds like a right little character so I'm sure you will enjoy him whilst you can :biggrin:

Edited by Ian

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG he is gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

Have you failed yet hun?? :laugh:

Kazz xx

:biglaugh:

This little guy is a total star.

He's absolutely no trouble round the house

Somebody better adopt this little guy quick before he gets his short fat hairy legs too firmly under our table. Anyone who does will have a fantastic fun little companion, definitely a big personality in a small package! :wub:

failed foster failed foster

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Edited by Laurel n Hardy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought Ernie a new squeaky bone for Christmas. He took it straight into the garden and buried it under a pile of leaves :wacko: :laugh:

We eventually persuaded him to retrieve it and since then he's carried it everywhere and eventually fell asleep with it under his chin. I think he's worried one of the other dogs might steal his new treasure :wub:

ErnieAsleep.jpg

He's probably wise to worry, Taz has been busy gathering up ALL the new toys :rolleyes:

TazToys.jpg