UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Boy Is Home

wendywoo1972

We picked up Frodo's Ashes today and although many tears have been shed today it does feel peaceful to have him home. I wished it could be healthy and well but its not and I have to accept that. We have put his ashes with his beloved balls and his photo that always took a pride of place in the house.

we planted the plants for him and created a little garden this afternoon.

I have comprimised and shorterned Frodo's slideshow but on the end I have added pictures of his garden

Once again I want to thank you all for your kind thoughts, kind messages and for allowing me to grieve for my boy in the company of so many wonderful people.

I hope that you will be able to find the time to watch Frodo's slideshow it speaks so much clearer than any words I can use to describe how lovely and specia he really was :love:

The thing that stands out most from the slide show is what a full and happy life he lead. He was lucky to have found himself loved by you as much as you were blessed to have him by your sides.

The slide show has reduced me to tears - so many actions and expressions that I have seen over the years in my own shepherds. It is a fabulous tribute to your wonderful boy.

Run free Frodo. :wub:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Wendy, Johann and Lydia.

Wendy that slideshow was such a fitting tribute to your beautiful Frodo.

I laughed at some of his expressions, he was a character and a poser.

He lived with more happiness and love in his short life than most dogs ever know.

I cried at the end - his garden is beautiful and your words so full of love.

Thank you Wendy for sharing this.

Edited by Kathyw

So many smiling faces and his life was so full of joy and fun. I am crying tears of sadness and laughing at the same time at some of the pics. His character and his love of Lydia shines through. :wub: One of my favourite pics is that with the snow on the end of his nose.

You will always be remembered you very special boy :wub:

:GroupHug: Wendy and family