UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Brian

lazyhound

Although Brian seems to have been fine within himself over the past couple of weeks we became increasingly concerned about him. He has had a constant discharge from one nostril which contained blood (niiiiiice!) My vet suspected he may have a tumour so I booked him in yesterday for x-rays followed by castration and dental if all was ok. And to everyone's surprise it would appear that he has a sinus infection probably caused by his ghastly teeth! I can't tell you how relieved I am as I, being the pessimist, was expecting the worst. He has only been part of our family for a few weeks but we love him so dearly. He is such a funny boy and never ceases to amaze me - he is so happy and has a real zest for life now :wub: . So he is now on yet another AB, has clean shiny teeth and no balls :unsure: ! Hopefully it won't be long before we can stop ducking to avoid his snot missiles every time he shakes his head too :wacko:

These were taken a few days ago (check out the ears!) :laugh:

DSC03029.jpg

DSC03088.jpg

DSC03104.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

Oh Milly you are gorgeous I had to have a double take,and you've got sticky up ears too! :wub: Brian's are like radars (when he's awake :laugh: ). Brian's tattoo (left ear) XYP and (right ear) RL. Racing name according to the data base is "Paddy the Ram" but he's definately a Brian and he is taking his retirement very very seriously :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03223.jpg

Please don't think I put my bunnies in danger or I am being irresponsible - My Bunnies are far more interested in Brian than he is in them! (bless him, he peed on my other bunny the other day and was oblivious - Bunny wasn't too impressed though).