UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Unwanted Hair

ClazUK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Please tell me you are not using Nads near your chuff.....that would hurt soooooo much :wacko:

I haven't yet. I plan to test on leg first and then perhaps tiny bit of the outermost chuff region. I've been told that it hurts less than wax because the gel only sticks to the hair and not the skin. Is that a lie then?

I only tried it on my legs....it hurt about the same as waxing.

(un)fortunately my darling lurcher fancied a snack....so i didn't get chance to try it again...however it proves it's non-toxic to dogs....and obviously tastes nice...and dissolves in doggy saliva :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried out the Nads stuff. My legs didn't really hurt. Well it hurt alot less than waxing at a salon. I was brave and did some bits of bikini as a test. They didn't hurt half as much as I thought they would. The skin looked a bit angry afterwards but was fine this morning. Would I do it again... yes I would. You get about 5 treatments from a £15 tub whereas a half leg wax alone is £11 and you have to plan it/grow your hair to coordinate with your nearest weekend appointment.