UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wanted - Factotum.

Kathyw

You would need to be very versitile and agile. To have a rudimentary knowledge of nursery food and to be able to tell the time acrurately.

This position is for a short period but if you prove yourself capable of the above then it could become a permenant position.

The lady (and I use that term loosely) who usually takes care of me is incapacitated at present (and quite frankly is not that good when not incapacitated) and it is causing serious disruption to my daily schedule.

I need to pee on rising from sleep and if not given access to the garden, I will pee on the floor so you need to be quick on your feet and if I pee on the floor - my paws need to be wiped clean.

I have breakfast shortly after rising - eggy bread/porridge or toast and a saucer of tea then I rest.

I have elevenses at 10ish - logical that but a concept the 'lady' does not always grasp, I would expect you to know when it is almost 10ish and begin preparations for said snack.

I have a stroll around just before lunch.

I have lunch at 1.30ish then I rest again.

I have afternoon tea at 4.30ish.

A stroll around the front patio then rest.

Dinner at 6.30 - 7pm

Snack at 10pm

And Ice cream at bedtime and an icypop with a snack left in case I get peckish during the night.

I have lots of little meals as I cannot eat big meals.

I have pudding after most of my meals and that is in the form of a treat.

When I make a noise resembling a motorcycle starting up - it is because you have kept me waiting for something - usually food.

I do not like being touched unless I instigate it (rarely) but I like my ears rubbed gently, never pick me up with out letting me know you are there (I cannot see or hear very well) and will mash your fingers with my gums.

I do not like sudden movemments and if I happen to be under your feet - tough I will move at my own pace not yours.

I am partial to Twiglets and can show you where they are kept.

The other animals in the house are NOT your responsibility - they can shift for themselves - have as little as possible to do with them and please do not talk to them as it just encourages them to take liberties.

This position is sought after as you would have the pleasure of being at my bidding.

Please apply in writing to

the Honorable Brummell Esq.

and do so proptly before I starve..........................................

I must confess that for quite a while when you referred to Himself, I thought you meant your OH! I was a little perturbed when you talked about him standing and peeing on his bed, I must admit :laugh:

They are very much alike - cept for peeing on the bed :laugh: