UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Flora Pandora Turns 2!

dirtychicken

Tomorrow, my very special girl turns 2 :wub: Unfortunately for her, tomorrow is also the day that she goes off to Auntie Fi's on holiday whilst we go away for a little while. Fortunately for her, that also means that we get to spend the day celebrating at her favourite beach :biggrin: and because her mummy feels so terrible about leaving her, she'll be getting uber spoiled when we get back :rolleyes:

Without going into everything that Flora has been through since we've been here - as it's all been said before - there were times when I honestly thought that she wouldn't be here to see this birthday :mecry: She had other plans however, thankfully, and she is now fighting fit and my sensible, dependable girl :wub: She still has her norty moments :glare: but mostly I can't imagine how I'd have got through the last year or so, and especially the last few months, without a hefty dose of special Flora snuggles and snogs :wub: :mecry: She has been my rock :wub:

My special girl in photos.........

The day we first met Madam - aged 7 months

flora5.jpg

The day she officially joined our family - still aged 7 months :wink:

3babies4.jpg

My beautiful girl today....

DSCF6429.jpg

DSCF6427.jpg

DSCF6437.jpg

2306082.jpg

Flora Pandora, you are my heart and my soul and I give thanks every day that your joyful, happy, loving being arrived in our lives with such a bounce. You may not have been with me for the first 7 months of your life, but you will never be without me again, my little angel. Have a wonderful birthday, darling girl :wub: :wub:

I would also like to wish a very, very happy 2nd birthday to Flora's brother - Moses. However you're celebrating, big fella, I hope that you are being totally and utterly spoiled :wub: Be happy, big man :wub:

FloMo2.jpg

Moses.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic