UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Meet .......

Wendbert

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggle just makes me want to cry. He was fab at the vets, being checked over he just wagged his tail the whole time. Then we went next door to the pet shop to get him a nice new collar (his own was very manky) and he met Paddy, resident pet shop dog and said hello to him :wub: The ladies in the pet shop couldn't believe how sorry a state poor Wiggle is in, but he was all happy and kissy for them. And tried to help himself to the knuckle bones and pigs ears :rolleyes:

Now we are home again, he's been playing ball in the garden with Dolly but she's trying to spoil his fun and is bringing the balls in and de-skinning them :ohmy: :laugh:

Wiggle just keeps coming in and out of the garden, like he can't believe that he's allowed indoors :mecry: :wub:

I think I must have something in my eye - it appears to be leaking :mecry:

Thank you Ange, that would be great :flowers:

Am sending Reiki and have requested Reiki :flowers:

Just had a thought - our holistic vet recommended giving Sweetie some olive oil in her food as it can help with weight building (she started losing weight when she was ill) and I think it also adds a softness to the skin/coat.

awwww Wiggle you are lovely :wub:

Wendy did you see my post in RMF re Yumega , its fantastic stuff for poor condition coats.

I did Sam, thank you. I'm going to see what the dermatologist says as I'm sure she will want to do intradermal skin testing and find out what Wiggle is actually allergic to.

Poor Wiggle was shut in the garden temporarily while Dolly and Sir H had their dinner but I thought it only fair as he's not having anything this evening. He's had a bad tummy so I'm going to starve him for 24 hours and then start him on some chicken and rice tomorrow and a little of the Burns food I bought for him yesterday. He was previously fed on Bakers which no doubt didn't help his skin, plus its probably been a bit stressful for him today, despite him being in good spirits and wanting to play with the ball :rolleyes: :laugh: :wub: