UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Need Thug Horse Advice Please

supafrisk

He is entered in a show doing dressage and jumping this weekend.

Just to let you know, Susie and Rubin came third doing Prelim 1, not bad for his first show in years and the first one since losing his vision :) Kev fell off in the jumping, but less said about that the better :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know, I rang Grant this morning and he said Thug is fine, he is assessed as fine and he was worked yesterday and had great fun bucking the saddle around the round pen (so glad that wasn't me) and he is starting him (breaking him in) now. I have been invited up on Friday afternoon to watch him work.

Edited by supafrisk

Just to let you know, I rang Grant this morning and he said Thug is fine, he is assessed as fine and he was worked yesterday and had great fun bucking the saddle around the round pen (so glad that wasn't me) and he is starting him (breaking him in) now. I have been invited up on Friday afternoon to watch him work.

Awww Emma, that's nice to hear, especially with your sad news about your grandad :flowers:

Emma could you do me a favour please and ask Grant which days and at what time he's doing his demonstration. I've had a look at the Royal Show timetable but it just says equestrian display and I know there is going to be a Parelli demo too. I'm going to be heading up to the Midlands on Friday 4th and was hoping I could catch his demo on the way up. Thanks would appreciate it.

Friday the 4th he will be doing two demos, one at 10.30am and one at 5.30pm. He asked me earlier if I knew of anyone with any youngsters ready for backing etc that are vaccinated as he is still looking for willing subjects for his demos. If anyone is interested, his number is on his website or somewhere on this thread :flowers:

Friday the 4th he will be doing two demos, one at 10.30am and one at 5.30pm. He asked me earlier if I knew of anyone with any youngsters ready for backing etc that are vaccinated as he is still looking for willing subjects for his demos. If anyone is interested, his number is on his website or somewhere on this thread :flowers:

Thanks for that Emma.

Thug looks relaxed with a rider on board, absolutely fabulous! :wub: How big is he? He looks smaller than I thought he was in the picture or is that just a very tall person riding him or is Grant very short?