UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Your Favourite Things On You Tube

Pingu

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foo Fighters dedicating a song to us :wub: :biggrin: We'd followed them at each gig holding up signs for a particular song and we got it in the end :pinkie:

Sad bint Foo Fighters fan made happy for life :D

And

(which I managed to avoid being in :laugh: )

OMG !!! Dave Grohl, nicest bloke on the planet or what ?!! how did you manage not to go into complete meltdown ? :laugh:

I wasn't going to add my fav You Tube as I thought it might be a bit offensive to some people, but after watching Boosboss man's clips I thought, what the hell :laugh:

So please don't watch if you are an easily offended religous person and have had a recent humour by-pass operation.

Jesus Christ the Musical

Liked this one for ages, just can't get bored of it for some reason :laugh:

**ADULT CONTENT**

:laugh:

I love the Underground song , when I worked full time for Metronet I used to get a lot of calls from senior LU managers and directors and I had it set as the ringtone for when they rang

imagine my horror when visiting Broadway ( LUs head office ) my phone went off in my bag and it was a senior LU manager calling , sadly for me my bag was right down the other end of a very office and by the I ran down the office my phone was blaring out at full volume "where the *bleep* my *bleeping* train

luckily everyone in the office found it very very very funny and they also had a laugh at me attempting to break land speed records to get to my phone