UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nomination Time

Pingu

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello

I'm confuddled now. Dunno if I can vote or not?

Ta

well at the moment the Penguin one has not said you cannot but maybe in the future we will change it ( there are always more people that nominate and vote than actually donate )

I have voted this month and although I normally donate via the scheme ( when I am in the country ) this month I can't as my paypal account is currently being reviewed which means I can't send money

I have still taken part as I will try and donate by another means if the winning rescue accept donations other than paypal, maybe lots of others do the same as well

the important thing is that we are able to give a little boost to a rescue each month

Ok ta :flowers:

I've never really thought about it til now. If I happen to pop in at the time the threads appear then I impulsively nominate/vote. But yeah, having thought about it, it does make sense to me that people nominating and voting are the people donating.

After hubby went the bank made a hell of a mess with my accounts, for some reason it wasn't possible just to take Bill's name of them, they had to make it difficult. The result was a hell of a mess so I gave them my cards back, it wasn't worth the agro but I had a shock when I sorted them out, I had far too much money in.

I can't pay by Paypal now but I am willing to send a cheque to the nominated rescue every month instead.

It is a good idea but with paypal coming from my current account there are months when I literally do not have even a spare pound at present. Which means I can't always donate but do so when I can. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Maybe limit it to those who have donated at any time in the previous six months?