UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

New To Dogs

fenella6

Hi everyone-my name ifs fenella,i live in newcastle and have just adopted my first dog-a gorgeous 3 year old ridgeback,greyhound lab cross from Pawz for Thought animal rescue. I also have 2 cats,a rabbit, 2 giant african land snails and 15 rats-soon to be 18. I have never kept dogs before so i am sure i will be using this site a lot! :biggrin:

Welcome Fenella, you have the same name as my rabbit :laugh: I also have a puli, a roborowski hamster and rather a lot of giant African land snails.

I'm sure you will find this forum a great help with any questions to may have about your first dog.

Gosh a ridgeback x greyhound x lab , that sounds quite unusual! Can you show us photos?

Welcome to the refuge (and welcome to the cats, bunny, rats and snails too!)

ooh yes please..photos! :D Hello and welcome to The Refuge, you will love it here.. ooh ratties too..lots of pics required please :wub:

Thanks for your replies. I will try and put pics on but i'm not very computer literate! If any of you are on facebook then feel free to add me-fenella judd-there are lots of photos of her on there with all my rats as well-and some of the kids! She is not lazy though! I walk her for 4 hours a day,and i rekon she could do a lot more! :unsure: