UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Puppy Or Child

ranirottie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'd sit back and finish my ciggie, see what everyone else was doing, then assist the rescuers of both the child and the puppy getting them out of the water and be a heroine in the next days tabloids :laugh:

...........and I'd also like to find the barstewards who lobbed a baby and a pup into the middle of a lake, I mean, how did they get there?? :D

Well I'd sit back and finish my ciggie, see what everyone else was doing, then assist the rescuers of both the child and the puppy getting them out of the water and be a heroine in the next days tabloids :laugh:

...........and I'd also like to find the barstewards who lobbed a baby and a pup into the middle of a lake, I mean, how did they get there?? :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How on earth do both a helpless puppy and a baby manage to end up in 2 lakes 12 feet apart at the same time?? :unsure: :ohmy: :unsure: :ohmy:

I'd rescue the puppy first anyway. :)

IF there would be people witnessing then they should bloody well have jumped in there themselves first before gawking at the poor baby and pup and waiting for someone else (me!) to come along and get wet :rolleyes:

And if you can't swim then you have now been given the perfect reason to learn: you can rescue the baby while I rescue the pup! :laugh:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: This was a serious thread until you arrived now I just can't stop laughing :angry:

Now that I'm "straight" again I think it would have to be the child first - I suspect there would be more chance of a clever puppy suddenly finding he / she can swim when the situation is that bad :) but obviously I would go back for puppy too.

Edited by Ian

Cycas

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I almost peed myself at your description. Did you ever try?

I can't say that I never thought about it... :glare: :laugh: :ohmy:

If swimming pools were better equipped with weights, I suspect there would have been a few 'how many weights to make the toddler sink' experiments. This is why you should never leave a baby with her evil older sister and her evil friend... :laugh: :rolleyes:

If swimming pools were better equipped with weights, I suspect there would have been a few 'how many weights to make the toddler sink' experiments. This is why you should never leave a baby with her evil older sister and her evil friend... :laugh: :rolleyes:

this made me laugh. i found my old diving weight belt in our house move.

Considered for a moment whether putting it round a delinquent lurcher, whilst not solving the zero recall problem, would slow him down considerably.

just a thought, and all.

Back on topic: child for sure.

I don't think that anyone has said that they would walk away from a drowning child, but the question was who you'd save first. It doesn't say that if you save one first the other one will definitely drown. :unsure:

No the question was which one would you save...not which one first.I took that to mean you could only save one of the two.