UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Helllllllooooa!

linda j

Hi everyone! :flowers:

I am Linda from East Yorks *waves*.

I have 4 housecats..Moriarti, Han, Eskerina and Rumour, 1 pony..Mick, 4 goldfish...Big One, Wicksie, Button and Biscuit ( my childrens pets)

My partner is a farmer so we have cattle too and 4 farm cats..Ziggy, Flower, Blossom and Rose ( named by a 4 year old...imagine a big, burly farmer calling out those names! lol).

Joined at Leslies subtle suggestion on TF, that we should part with some dosh on the auction!

I must say you all seem nicely looney as on TF. :wacko:

If you want to email some to me Linda i could post them if you like :D

My problem is putting them onto the computer first! I can put the kids photos on from their kiddie cameras, just using a usb cable but I need to find the disc for mine. I got the camera 3 years ago and don't know where the disc is ( I put it somewhere safe!lol). I will try to remember to use theirs but quality not good, then figure out how to attach to e mail (I am such a techno phobe!! :wacko: ) Also got a printer, scanner, copier when bought this computer but have yet to connect it all up! I will get there in the end :wink:

• 2 months later...