UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Most Embarrassing Moment With Dogs, In Public!

NR Boxer Rescue

Well mine has got to be when I was walking Jazz and Zara ......... In the snow I had taken them on the field for a good run, I was walking them both back down the hill to heal (you know whats coming ) , there was traffic que all the way up on the road ........Yep......they saw a cat, and took me down with them, I had a sledge ride for a while down the hill, with spectators to top it off :wacko:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: Poor you :wink:

Cookie was at About dogs a few years ago and as a man walked past with a Beef burger as he passed Cookie whipped it out off his hand :unsure: I offered to pay but the man thought it was :laugh: and wouldnt think of it.

Cookie again :rolleyes: We went swimming in the sea :) on the way back to the car, we had to pass a Beach cafe' and Cookie decided just as we passed it.. the salty water needed to come out her rear end at a million miles a Hour :wacko: I had to try pick it up with a Cafe' full of people trying not to be sick :laugh: :laugh:

Being made (by a very mischievous fraudster of a hound) to strip naked in public :blush: Roughly this time last year at Coombe Abbey. I've still not got over it but think that the poor hapless family who witnessed the spectacle may recover given time. I often wonder how their therapy is going.

We'd gone to the beach and Archie rushed off towards a family having a picnic on the sand. He pulled up, looked at them all wagging his tail like mad, then pissed on their sandwiches :ohmy:

I apologised profusely and offered recompense but they said it wasn't necessary and they had all eaten enough anyway

:blush02:

Marion

Its so difficult to choose one!

Hmmm

We entered the fun dog show at the local festival in a local community hall and as Shadow was being announced the 'dog the judge would most want to take home with them', he did a huge smelly poo right there on the floor. I would have happily handed him over to that judge :laugh:

:biglaugh:

My first collie Toby cocked his leg up someone sunbathing in the park :blush02:

Not in public really but we had a lady come here to adopt some rats and Begley decided her leg needed weeing on :rolleyes: Oh an another time with a lady who was adopting chinchillas. He really liked her and sat on the sofa next to her. Then promptly vomited copiously all over the sofa narrowly missing her leg. As if that weren't bad enough he then decided to start eating his own puke too :sick01:

Mine was last week, my lab in his attempt to get a cat, went behind me, got me off balence, pulled me over onto my knees (but I did'nt let go). A woman came out of her house to see if I was ok, I was sitting on the pavement feeling annoyed and stupid at the same time. :(

Another time there was a family sitting eating ice creams, Harri ran up to a child and pinched it from her hand. :wacko:

Then there was the time he ran off with a beach volley ball and punctured it - that cost me £35 for a replacement ball. There have been many other incidents :(

One embarassing moment that springs to mind was when I was walking Gdog down by the river. It was a nice day and a family were out for a walk, parents, kids and a toddler in a pushchair. Gdog went up to say hello, got lots of fuss. And then pee'd on the pushchair :ohmy: :laugh: :wub:

The joy of poo dance?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amber had until this event always been very good offlead and always did as I asked. On this particular occasion I was out with her and Foo offlead, Dennis, Cisco and Sidurnee on lead. We were walking past a cricket match when Amber took off like a rocket straight into the cricket pavilion and started berdoinging about nicking the buffet! I was absolutly mortified. They had to stop the cricket match and hold onto the the other 4 dogs while I went in and grabbed her. She came out very proudly holding an entire [large] pork pie in her gob :ohmy:

Little sod. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At one point I owned Jackson, the hugest GSD you can imagine, fortunately he was very friendly. So one day spotting a lovely couple and their two kids posing for a photo by the lake in the park he hurtled over to say hello taking the direct route straight through the water getting covered in stagnant mud on the way before surprising the family by leaping at them from behind like the creature from the black lagoon and straight over the heads of their children (they were all crouched down) spraying everyone in water and smelly muck, the photos must have been a picture! :suicide_anim: They said it was alright and attempted to laugh it off but I don't think they were too pleased. :blush02: Did I mention he was the long haired variety? :laughingsmiley:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , these are hilarious :laugh: :laugh:

When Louie was still on the go he was a right one for pooping in prominent places, he was always very proud of his turds, one day whilst I was standing speaking to two rather posh ladies, Louie ( who they had stopped to admire, he was an exceptionally handsome lad) decided to walk slap bang between them and squeeze out the most enormous turd :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh: you could imagine him saying " there ye go hen, get a whiff ae that " :laugh:

Louie again, was very fond of running his very wet and cold nose up the back of mini skirt wearing girls legs, right up to the crotch, now that was embarrassing, lucky I'm not a bloke or I would have been slapped :unsure:

Edited by celeste

Many years ago Kerri our border collie interupted a football match by running around with the ball and refusing to give it back. Hector my cavalier went swimming in the sea and rolled in the sand, as we were leaving the beach he spotted some people sitting in their car with the front doors open. Yep, in he leapt on top of the elderly lady then climbed onto the back seats and looked very chuffed with himself. Luckily they found it hilarious but i was mortified.