UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Your Dog Get Mistaken For Another Breed?

one.eyed.dog

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we used to have a black and white Border Collie. If we had a pound for every time someone said "he's a bit like a sheepdog" we would be very rich. :rolleyes: :laugh:
Looks like he could have some collie in him...

Christmas07011-1.jpg

Do you think?

I get told the same about Max, apparently he may have some Collie in him :laugh: (no sh*t Sherlock :rolleyes: )

eb8f7dab.jpg

I've been asked if Milly is a lurcher and I've also been asked 1) if she's got some collie in her or 2) what sort of crossbreed she is :laugh:

b45bdfa4.jpg

I also get asked quite a lot if Max and Timmy are brothers :wub:

b8d680cc.jpg

Louie my white GSD was mistaken for a Samoyed when he was a pup, by our vet !, a Wolf, I was also told by a "breed expert" that no way was he a GSD cos' he was white, loads of kids pointing and saying " there's White Fang" :laugh: and the nicest one was a small boy who mistook him for Santa's dog :biggrin:

Spud ( SBT) has been mistaken for a Pit Bull and a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

And quite a few people have thought Daisy is a x breed ( she's an SBT) which I can't complain at as she is a bit odd looking :huh:

I appear to have 2 black and tan lab x because rotties are born without tails :unsure:

100_0794.jpg

people also assume that all the frantic and ferocious barking is the rotties when they ring the bell. my rotties look at the door and look at me and look at the door - Lee the Greyhound goes potty and barks like the others should :laugh:

Saw the picture and thought. GWP.. I so want a Spinone. :wub: In the same mud colour as Potty.

If the 2 Spinones I know are anything to go by, then if they aren't mud coloured to start with, this effect will be easily (and regularly) achieved with no effort from the owner... :laugh: