UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nugget Has Arrived

Julesnmilo

The lovely Nugget has arrived safe n sound. Thankyou to all the transporters, what great folks they are :laugh:

Nugget is covered in sores down his back, is a little stiff, but seems totally chilled out. He has gooky eyes and fleas, but other than that totally adorable. Just happened to have braught a few extra house guests with him :rolleyes: He has enjoyed a game of tennis balls in the paddling pool, loves the kids and very polite with my dogs.

Could anyone tell me how to put photos on please, as I am sure Nugetty noo noo (he likes being called that honest!!! :wub: ) will enjoy some of our BBQ later and I will get some pics.

Jules

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Nugget :wavey:

You can use the gallery to add your photos but I must confess to having never used that :blush: .

I use photobucket - you can set up a free account http://www.photobucket.com and then upload your photos to that. Then all you need to do is copy the code underneath the photo (there are 3 or 4 codes, copy the IMG one) and paste that directly into your reply box on here and the photos should appear :flowers:

The size for photos on here is max 640 x 480 and you can resize to that on photobucket itself but the forum will reduce photo sizes down if you can't work out how to resize.

Look forward to seeing some pics of Nugget, with or without erm, friends :laugh:

The lovely Nugget has arrived safe n sound. Thankyou to all the transporters, what great folks they are :laugh:

Nugget is covered in sores down his back, is a little stiff, but seems totally chilled out. He has gooky eyes and fleas, but other than that totally adorable. Just happened to have braught a few extra house guests with him :rolleyes: He has enjoyed a game of tennis balls in the paddling pool, loves the kids and very polite with my dogs.

Could anyone tell me how to put photos on please, as I am sure Nugetty noo noo (he likes being called that honest!!! :wub: ) will enjoy some of our BBQ later and I will get some pics.

Jules

pics :)

CJndWIh10YQxvc6jsGLYtTOXKDRswhC50300.jpg

QwQRJvs7BItfsmdJ9uhAaE9YHDuymckg0300.jpg

ASMwCLd6Ow4SPXGH%20TF3xFPXH-FdcAy70300.jpg

uzbKka-RAjomMiuP5%20mNPR5BwSvQDJaQ0300.jpg

I am using AOL to support pics..not sure why two worked and the others didn't??? :angry:

I am not very good on techy stuff..but hey doggie stuff I can do...and Nuggy is a grand lad....been snuggled on a pillow all evening. So sad he came with one toy which he loves but when he found the doggie toy box it was all his christmas' rolled into one!! :laugh:

Bless him on further investigation he is covered in whelts by his bum n tum....trip to the vets Mon morning then!!

Cindy next time give me one that doesn't do the big brown eye/doggie kisses/rub belly/tail waggy boy...give em to me all mean n nasty, that way I won't feel the need to lie on the floor giving snuggles all night :wub:

He looks a lively & happy enough little fella. ANy idea what caused the sores / whelts?

I think he has a flea allergy, sure the vet will be able to give him something to make him feel better, at the moment he whines every time he nibbles at them, so playing lots of tennis ball games to distract him :biggrin:

He has however got a bark like a pit bull/rottie!!! He is sooooo loud, couldn't believe it came out of him!!! :ohmy:

Jules