UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nugget Has Arrived

Julesnmilo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuggett is doing much better and alot less itchy :biggrin:

He was suffering with SA but this seems to have calmed alot in the last couple of days and the neighbours have not heard a thing while I have been out and the house is still in one piece, so I think it just came with the 'upset' of the move, bless him think he was quite enjoying all the fuss and hated us to leave, so we have ignored him more :( and this has helped him gain more confidence.

He loves his walks (although keep them short as his back legs need to loosen up and get a bit stronger as he doesn't appear to have been exercised for a while) he loves to smell the smells n chase tennis balls, doesn't pull on the lead and the perfect gentleman.

Sadly he fliches if you move too fast near his head, but I have worked on counterconditioning this reaction, by raising my hand while feeding him warm roast beef :D Strangley enough he is learning that arms flying about ALWAYS is a cue for something yummy!!! Working a treat :laugh:

He really will make a wonderful friend for a special person :flowers:

Ok after a bit of TLC steroids aromatherapy in lots of oily massages Nuggetts skin is much improved. He goes to the vets on Friday to make him Nuggettless :wacko: Quite good as I am 'assisting' at the vets so will be with him during his op and for his recovery and then all being well straight home :unsure:

Everyone keep paws crossed.

Cindy I will mail you with a bit more info for his new home.

Jules