UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Loss Of A Handsome Collie

dirtychicken

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Sarah :mecry: :GroupHug:

I can't believe its been 2 1/2 years since you rang me in a panic because the transport run had gone to pot. :wacko: You asked me to hang onto him for an hour or 2 before I drove down to meet you. We went for a walk and he managed to back up to a fence and poo through it :rolleyes: He was the only dog I have ever known to manage to poo in a bucket :wub: :laugh:

Donna Daunting asked me to pass this on to you because she can't post.

can you pass on to them on there how sorry i am - i know how much loved he was, can still remember her grabbing me in the car park and showing me her 'transport run' dog - she was head over heels then

Sleep tight fat boy :wub: (and if you happen across Buster keep an eye out for him he can't be trusted on his own.)

Sarah I'm so very sorry to hear that the lovely Bear has gone to the bridge. I've followed your freds about him from the time when you were a nearly failed transporter and know that you and Bear were meant to be together. I just wish it could have been for longer. :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all Bear's family human and canine.

I'll never forget you Bear and will always smile at the memory of the "Flying Collie" fred that made me cry with laughter and my ribs ache. Run free and young again at the bridge Bear until you meet Sarah again.