UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Are You Currently Listening To

Pingu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 years, 7.5 before he's eligible for parole :)

Snatch, and possible Baggy too are on the case re the buzzard, as far as I can tell :flowers:

Didn't think Snatch and Baggy were still around - haven't heard anything of them for ages. Don't you think Will is really whiney now? I'm hoping things are looking up for Ed.

What has happened to Caroline?

for anyone into heavy rock I heartily reccomend Rammstein. OK so they sing in German but the music somehow transends that. I seriously cant wait for the new album and for them to tour again. Volkerball is going to take some beating though. Du Hast IMO is probably one of the best Rock songs I have ever heard.

for anyone out there in a rock band THIS is how to open a concert (assuming you have the budget of course). Non of that namby pamby crap.. straight for the jugular

Scarily reminiscent of the Nuremburg Rally!!

Scarily reminiscent of the Nuremburg Rally!!

it is.. and bth thats highly ironic and from what i have read is a deliberate poke at people who have accused the group of being supporters of that sort of thing.

some interesting stuff on wikipedia

Scooby doesn't like music so at the moment I'm only listening to it when I'm in the shower. Currently it's Radio 1 or Kaiser Chiefs cd

RUBY RUBY RUBY RUBY

I love goth music. Am a die hard Mission fan and still play some Sisters of Mercy stuff.

Am listening to a combination of

Rammstein

Nightwish

Rage against the Machine

Audioslave

Du Hast and Sonne are fantastic, also renegades of funk and cochise would be in my top ten

Edited by elricc