UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Are You Currently Listening To

Pingu

I have broken out my Rammstein again... and am watching the volkerball dvd

I have to say that the Germans do heavy rock better than anyone else

Not German, but do you like Yngwie Malmsteen?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also been listening to The Bauhaus.......again, and Magazine.......again, one of the best lines ever, courtesy of Mr H Devoto, Magazine.

I am angry

I am ill

and I'm as ugly as sin

My irritability keeps me alive and kicking

I know the meaning of life

It doesn't help me a bit

I know beauty

and I know a good thing when I see it

tbh.. no

nor ritchie blackmore or any of the "guitar legends" (though I am a deep purple fan)

i never really liked any of what I would call "american rock" it was ll just a bit too clean cut and didnt have the rawness that I liked in the NWOBHM and the current stuff I listen to

eta bauhaus.. been ages since i listened to any of ther stuff.

*goes off to you tube*

I may follow this up with some sisters of mercy and some Mission

Me too (well I was on Sunday). Worried to bits about Will and the buzzard. Any news on Owen's sentencing yet? Not caught up since the weekend.

15 years, 7.5 before he's eligible for parole :)

Snatch, and possible Baggy too are on the case re the buzzard, as far as I can tell :flowers:

Aw c'mon, your just making that name up ! :laugh:

The Penguin knows Bauhaus !? ( thats a bit like finding out for the first time that your school teacher has a life :wacko: ) and here was me thinking I was the only ageing Goth on here :unsure:

Edited by celeste

Aw c'mon, your just making that name up ! :laugh:

The Penguin knows Bauhaus !? ( thats a bit like finding out for the first time that your school teacher has a life :wacko: ) and here was me thinking I was the only aging Goth on here :unsure:

No, honest, they're real ;) A bit Rainbow-ish - IMO :laugh:

for anyone into heavy rock I heartily reccomend Rammstein. OK so they sing in German but the music somehow transends that. I seriously cant wait for the new album and for them to tour again. Volkerball is going to take some beating though. Du Hast IMO is probably one of the best Rock songs I have ever heard.

for anyone out there in a rock band THIS is how to open a concert (assuming you have the budget of course). Non of that namby pamby crap.. straight for the jugular

I love heavy rock, the heavier the better................I thought these were very good until he started um singing :unsure: :laugh: