UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Self Tanning Stuff

Wendbert

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is so funny – it reminds me of a work colleague who tried out the self tan thing a couple of years ago. She had a few drinks and then slapped it all on. Because it showed no immediate results she added another layer and then another. When she arrived at work the next morning she was bright orange from head to toe. She’d even done her face especially around her beached blonde hairline and her palms were amazing. There was total silence in the room as we all tried not to look at each other or her. On mass we all got up and raced for the door spending a good half an hour in the corridor crying with laughter. Some did not return to the office all day as they just could not enter the room without cracking up.

This event has scarred me for life and I just could not bring myself to try self tanning ever.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Noooo, not yet! I am too frightened :unsure:

Isn't it meant to build up over a few days? I don't want to do what your friend did :rolleyes:

It is Wenders, the boots stuff I used built up over about four days and it didn't pong either.

:huh:

Please don't give that DirtyChook ideas when she next stays at my house :ohmy: :laugh:

Ankle test patch update: Faff all to report. Looks as pale as before :rolleyes:

:ninja: I did say Sunday, didn't I? :wink:

Are you sure you won't be showing your legs off Wendy. What if you get drunk and start dancing to New York New York. You might get carried away and hitch the skirt up so you can move more freely to the likes of the one where you sit on the floor. You know the one I mean. My brain has gone.

Don't worry, Michelle. There will be Fugees aplenty there who will undoubtedly be sharing Wendy's self-tanning secrets so should she get her legs out I will ensure that there is a microphone to hand so that I can warn everybody to look away from the dazzle :D

good to hear you are not orange

but is there any streaking ??

Well, its difficult to tell so far as I've not really seen myself nekkid in actual proper daylight, and since I am at work today, I'm not going to strip off in the office :laugh: