UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm New Again

EmCHammer

Hello

I haven't posted for a while (and only 20 posts at that I think) so thought would re-introduce myself.

I recognise some of the names and have met some of the people (although you probably don't remember me :laugh: ) on transport runs and at shows (the Teckels show last year). Billymalc I think i might have met you when transporting a georgeous AB Pup up the M6.

Anyway I am Emma, live in Walsall and have two dogs Pudding and Tekno. Pudding is the B&W girl and Tekno is the brindle staffie type boy. Both are rescues and 3 and 2 respectively.

Sorry if the photos are a bit big not sure if my computer is mordern enough for me to resize them smaller in Photo bucket.

100_2448.jpg

Tekno_handsome.jpg

We were at Teckels last year. I wonder if we've met?

Tekno can be a little grumpy on the lead I managed to keep him steered around people most of the time but he did have a grump at a couple of dogs. (so hope you don't remember meeting me from havng a lanky grumpy staffie leap at you :laugh:

We also did abismally (sp) bad at the agility. I have a photo of pudding looking on whilst I am on all fours peering up the tunnel whilst teknos peering over the tunnel at the other end.

i also have a big dragon tattoo if that jogs your memory.

Mind you all of the above sounds like one of those krypton factor memory tests !!

Hi Emma

Glad to see you on here. :flowers:

We met on Murphy and Maurice's transport run.

You kindly sent me an update on them, and you are still on my list of emails to write a reply. :rolleyes: Sorry!

Lovely pics of your gorgeous dogs.

Roz Robbie and Remmi