UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So Boris Mayor Of London

Pingu

he is a buffoon but he is nice and I think he genuinely cares...........................but I may be proved wrong of course. But anyone is better than slimey Livingstone!!x

Absolutely! I would have voted for The Anyone But Ken party but they didn't have one. :laugh:

I like Boris too.

Ali

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's frightening that the people of London seem to have voted in a buffoon to run their city.

Funny and charismatic he might be, capable of leading our capital? I very much doubt it :(

"Funny and charismatic he might be", when will that be then?

Things can only get better they "sang" as Tony came to power. Then we got Ken as Mayor of London & I didn't think things could get any madder but now there's Boris!!!!!!!!! :wacko: I reckon somebody ought to sue Tony under the trades descriptions act & as for the people of London I was about to ask who on earth is voting down there?............ only to find them here :ohno02: Sorry, but faced with disliking Ken or the alternative of Boris the only option I could have seen was to vote for the "copper"

Edited by Ian

I'm really glad Boris got elected. Ken had become complacent and ignored the views of his electorate. Boris will have teams of advisors anyway so he won't be allowed to screw it all up, even if he is a 'buffoon' as he is often portrayed. Personally I think he's better than that (and I don't live in Henley). Good luck to him :flowers:

Well, you know how some people "love" & some people "hate" Tony Blair, or some people "love" & some people "hate" Margaret Thatcher, (personally I think that whether you agree with where they were actually leading us or not they were undoubtably both very real Leaders) Boris I'd say is probably in that same "love" or "hate" vein but has none of the ability / qualities of either. If it wasn't for things like I've got news for you we'd probably never have heard of this man for his political abilities & I'm afraid I can't even see the "charisma" in him that some apparently do. Whilst I dont literally hate him I certainly wouldn't vote for him so I guess we know which camp I'd be sat in :rolleyes:

Edited by Ian

Whilst I dont literally hate him I certainly wouldn't vote for him so I guess we know which camp I'd be sat in :rolleyes:

probably a good job you are in yorkshire and he is in London then :laugh:

I confess i know very little about him, as London is not my locality so i confess to not paying attention to media hype about the mayor there. I hope the majority of London people get a better deal than they were doing and are happier with their new choice :flowers:

I am not a londoner (just outside in Herts) but its near enough to be interested. I rarely dislike anyone,let alone faceless politicians, but I detested everything about Tony Blaire. He sold this country down the river and abused its inhabitants in every way that he could. Boris has only London to rule I know but he could never be compared to The Grinning Cheshire Cat !.x

but I detested everything about Tony Blaire. He sold this country down the river and abused its inhabitants in every way that he could.

I could barely stop myself spitting at the screen when he was on the telly. !

God help us if he ever becomes the President of Europe :ohno02:

We have to wait and see with Boris,

Ali