UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Educational :laugh:

Based on my experuience so far, I am not sure that's the right kind of education for a Laydee... :unsure:

RMF: I just dropped the toilet seat noisily, the resulting sound blast made my right ear pop and I am now deaf :mecry:

Based on my experuience so far, I am not sure that's the right kind of education for a Laydee... :unsure:

RMF: I just dropped the toilet seat noisily, the resulting sound blast made my right ear pop and I am now deaf :mecry:

Look at it positively you won't hear the rood jokes now :GroupHug: :laugh:

Tecks is on the outskirts of Glos ciren, by Whitminster and a fair trek from any station, we also ask potential adoptees to complete a re homing questionnaire and then suggest dogs that may suit their family, we dont have people wander around as we also have boarding kennels and strangers wandering around was becoming upsetting for the dogs, you can make a re homing enquiry via our e mail :)

I like to eat bananas and crisps and am now wondering if it should be classed as button pressing :wacko:

:biglaugh:

Wot, you've never done that? :unsure:

So they don't have chat up lines where you come from then? Joe's just popped out for a jar of pickled eggs while making sure his scotch eggs are present and correct.

I can recommend those cut off denim shorts from the 1908s when too much material got cut off. Very good for ensuring scotch eggs are present, if not correct...

Look at it positively you won't hear the rood jokes now :GroupHug: :laugh:

I'll be happy if I can just miss out on hearing this direu film that's on... :laugh:

You're chatting to us whilst in the latrine? Ugh how revolting.

You've just reminded me I was on the phone to my dad last week and he says do you want to speak to dotty (stepmum). Yes I says. Hang on I'll hand you over she's sitting on the toilet. She had been in there the whole time I'd been on the phone which was quite a while so it's obvious she was in no.2 territory. We then had a rather long conversation and I was thinking have you no shame. Apparently not.

We had a customeru in last night who was chatting on his phone when he went into the loos and when he came out :blink: niiiiice....don't think that would have been a no. 2 though

BTW latrine sounds very....unlaydeelike. I visit the powder room.