UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murtle & Mrs Melps - your necklaces have been delayed as I'm waiting for a delivery of my pretty boxes. I'm assured they're on their way. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow :(

I am having an odd few days. I'm lurching between feeling optimistic, bright and breezy to feeling just shyte. Like now. I'm putting so much effort into 'me' and I just wonder who the feck's going to appreciate it, or even acknowledge just how bloody hard this journey is. Of course, I shouldn't need any acknowledgement, but I do - if that makes sense. I know now that outwardly I appear confident and strong (fake it till you make it), but I'm in constant conflict with myself just now.

Urgh.

I want something to happen. I'm so used to quiet chaos that this humdrum day to day nothingness is alien to me. That probably doesn't make sense to anyone else, but I'm not used to it :wacko:

Oo yes ebay... if you could just pick up a WOW saddle for me I'd be eternally grateful

Random Holiday pic:

DSC01995.jpg

Can't see pic at work. Some I can see, some I can't :rolleyes:

Shall I go saddle shopping for you? What size?

Which reminds me, I've got a riding lesson tomorrow afternoon :biggrin:

Is you bored then bert?

Was just thinking the same.

Bert I have the ITIL three books if you want something to keep you stimulated and awake at work?

All you ever want to know about the 13 functions and 27 processes

now if that won't send you to sleep I don't know what will :)

Anyone got a good link to a good explanation of how clustering works in a Novell environment? And yes I know, no one is on Novell anymore :rolleyes: ETA: I've found one, suspect I will sleep well tonight lol

Edited by nouggatti

Bert I have the ITIL three books if you want something to keep you stimulated and awake at work?

Anyone got a good link to a good explanation of how clustering works in a Novell environment? And yes I know, no one is on Novell anymore :rolleyes: ETA: I've found one, suspect I will sleep well tonight lol

I don't need to go to sleep, I need to stay awake, so as useful reading as the ITIL books would be, I may end up snoring before long.

And I'm glad you found your Novell link. I remember the days of Novell......... :rolleyes: :laugh:

oooo I like ITIL, it's all neat and tidy until implemented then it can be a bit messy :wacko:

are you going to take the exams?? and can I ask where you bought your ITIL books please :flowers:

Edited by murtle

Murtle & Mrs Melps - your necklaces have been delayed as I'm waiting for a delivery of my pretty boxes. I'm assured they're on their way. Hopefully they'll be here tomorrow :(

I am having an odd few days. I'm lurching between feeling optimistic, bright and breezy to feeling just shyte. Like now. I'm putting so much effort into 'me' and I just wonder who the feck's going to appreciate it, or even acknowledge just how bloody hard this journey is. Of course, I shouldn't need any acknowledgement, but I do - if that makes sense. I know now that outwardly I appear confident and strong (fake it till you make it), but I'm in constant conflict with myself just now.

Urgh.

I want something to happen. I'm so used to quiet chaos that this humdrum day to day nothingness is alien to me. That probably doesn't make sense to anyone else, but I'm not used to it :wacko:

Not bothered about a pretty box but no rush on delivery either. :flowers:

Carry on putting effort into you. You've come so far, don't let anything drag you down again now :GroupHug:

Oh hell Sarah. When is your luck going to change. What a shame the neighbours didn't get the reg no. Sorry M & S are being insensitive as well. :GroupHug: To be honest I wouldn't mind betting yours isn't the only vehicle he has bashed.

Pleased Guiness is home.