UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a sad evening. Don't want hugs or anything as Sarah and Phebe need them more than me, but can't stop thinking that 3 weeks ago my darling Bumpy was still here :(

Everytime I look at my calendar, I see this picture.

may2008.jpg

When the photo was taken in July, I would never have thought that by the time my 3 beautiful oldies would be shown for the month of May, all 3 would have passed away :mecry:

Think I'll go to bed soon. Sarah and the Chook's are coming to visit tomorrow, which will be lovely.

There's no limit on hugs Wendy, so please have some too :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I finks you're batty Ange :laugh: :flowers: (but not about Minnie)

oh Ange, she is absolutely beautiful!!!

She does have a special look in her eyes, she looks very wise. Not like any lab pup I have met before lol..

big congratulations on her, can't believe I missed it! well I can lol I haven't had internet, but you know what I mean :sleep:

That's exactly how she is. If you saw her getting excited about her dinner or having her mad time with Cass you'd think she was all pup but there's definitely something else about her. I am hoping to have her registered as a PAT dog when she's old enough :)

And I have a Monty :wacko:

I think I have seen a pic of him? but I think my memory needs refreshing :wink:

That's exactly how she is. If you saw her getting excited about her dinner or having her mad time with Cass you'd think she was all pup but there's definitely something else about her. I am hoping to have her registered as a PAT dog when she's old enough :)

Good luck with that :flowers:

I think I have seen a pic of him? but I think my memory needs refreshing :wink:

IMG_0445.jpg

This was his first day here - and the look on Indy's face cracks me up. Gormless.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

IMG_0312.jpg

He grunts, snores (even when he's awake :huh: ), wheezes, farts and eats leather belts....but I luffs him :wub:

IMG_0445.jpg

This was his first day here - and the look on Indy's face cracks me up. Gormless.... :rolleyes: :laugh:

IMG_0312.jpg

He grunts, snores (even when he's awake :huh: ), wheezes, farts and eats leather belts....but I luffs him :wub:

well he is definitely male then, isn't he :laugh: he looks very scrummy, and if you lived nearer to me, I might have had to come by and inspect him :sleep: :wub:

right, I am off to bed now, to dream off puppies and good looking blokes (I know that no one mentioned them, but that shouldn't stop me dreaming now should it :wink: )

nite nite fugees...

I can't stop thinking about Phebe. She never complains and yet she must have been going through the worst of times :(

Pheobe is a very practical person. She has done a cracking job of nursing Chi in fact I think her knowlege has been better than the nurses.

She gave Chi the best possible death anyone could wish for under the circumstances and she is the one bearing the strain which is the cost of that.

Pheobe is the one person who you would want in your corner when the chips are down but right now she is coming to terms with things. When she has got some sleep and a slice of cake Pheobe will be fine because she has earned herself a lot of loyalty and friendship. She is gratefull for her friends and Im sure she will value everyone holding her up and straight when she needs us too.

Pheobe is a very practical person. She has done a cracking job of nursing Chi in fact I think her knowlege has been better than the nurses.

She gave Chi the best possible death anyone could wish for under the circumstances and she is the one bearing the strain which is the cost of that.

Pheobe is the one person who you would want in your corner when the chips are down but right now she is coming to terms with things. When she has got some sleep and a slice of cake Pheobe will be fine because she has earned herself a lot of loyalty and friendship. She is gratefull for her friends and Im sure she will value everyone holding her up and straight when she needs us too.

do tell her we are thinking of her :GroupHug: