UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Make sure you whack some daktarin spray on after you dry them off so you don't get cheesy feet :flowers:

Nothing more uncomfortable than athlete's foot. Except wearing a cheese wire thong, maybe.... :unsure:

what I really need to do is bring a pair of trainers to walk in etc, and only wear wellies when I am splashing with water in the morning/afternoon lol... :wink:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to post a little rant as well. Whilst we were out shopping we bumped into my niece and her mother. Apparently, their cat has just had kittens. 2 of them. That poor "cat" is less than 10 months old herself :mecry: My mum ranted at her to get her to the vets as soon as they suspected she was pregnant (after I'd lectured her long and hard), but they did nothing. That poor little girl :(

That's awful :ohmy: Jeez the number of unwanted cats that are already out there :mecry: But you can't be accountable for your family mate. Most of mine are really pro-hunting and actively follow the hunt - t*ats :angry: I have won one of my brothers round tho and he's so anti now and into the welfare of all animals so you can just try chipping away and hoping that the message gets thro :flowers:

Evening :huh:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: is today's experience with numpty management.It appears whistleblowing about shite work practice leads to attempts at bullying :angry:

I am a tad pizzed off.

But had a nice chat a while ago which helped cheer me up so :flowers: to that wonderful Fugee type person.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, it was actually quite good news :flowers: The director, who was my manager before he was made director, wants me to report in to him again because he is struggling and needs my help on some confidential projects he's working on. I am currently reporting in to a luffly bloke but he's based in Portsmouth and I don't get to see him much and the director's office is right next to my office, so it makes sense re the reporting lines. He is also giving me all the 'overhead' categories to manage, which are ones where we have a big spend and taking some piddly little ones off me and giving them to the new buyer :biggrin: Some of these categories I have had my beady eye on for a while so I am really pleased to be working on them.

Well done, I am glad it was good news :)

its 8.25pm and my daughter is not showing any signs of tiredness ...... its cause its such a lovely summery evening :)

I cooked some dinner earlier but it was disgusting, so now haven't eaten anything cause couldn't be arsed to cook again :(

Am so happy cause Lady has made friends with our rabbit Millie ..... its lovely, so they can now share the garden together instead of taking it in turns. They got so close to each other earlier that they kissed :wub:

Natalie my dinner was disgusting too. I put 2 Auntie Bessie Toad in the hole's in the oven and the Yorkshire pud didn't rise :rolleyes: I've had them before and they have always been grand so don't know what that was about. Sausages were good tho :laugh:

Evening, I've tried to read back.

:GroupHug: to Nick, Julia and traceys, and many apologies if I missed anyone.

Alex, congrats on your good news :)

I got a call from my directors PA this morning and had a meeting with him as part of the company visioning process, it was interestingish.

I dropped a brick/stone on my foot gardening on Monday, and yesterday it swelled up to twice it's size so I toddled into casualty this morning (well I hobbled) had an xray and it's just very bruised inside, nothing on the outside, so now I can only wear flattish shoes :mecry:

HLGS, yours was a lovely post :flowers: