UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon all. Have been laid up in bed since Sunday :( not much fun for a bank holiday weekend. Took today off work as well as I have no energy.

:GroupHug: Hope you're feeling better soon Amy.

my son has just been violently sick .... now its either a bug or too much sun

:GroupHug:

I've had a lovely day, slept in late, walked the dogs, pottered about in the garden, contemplated mowing the front lawn and thought better of it, now just chillin in the sun with a beer, bliss!! :happy:

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly Amy. If you need me to take over your transport run shout up. :GroupHug:

Hope your son is just sick cos he's too hot Natalie and he'll be fine now. :GroupHug:

Have just been out with Scoobs. I knew it was a lovely day but didn't realise how hot it was. I was the only numpty wearing a coat. Scoobs had a whale of a time. Did our training and he was running around with glee bless him. Was even a bit less grumpty with some dogs we came across.

Fergus has wanted to stay in the garden today but Bracken wouldn't go out with him. He won't stay out there on his own.

:ohmy: :laugh:

And it happened at Marion Island,I knew she'd have summat to do with it :D Strumpet :laugh:

Here are you casting nasturtiums on my good name or is Marian Tikka you mean, in which case I'm with you :D :laugh:

Enjoy that beer Steph, have another one for me :flowers:

Just when you thought the world couldn't get any worse :(

I've just read in the Sun that an 18 year old son was looking in the family freezer for a pizza and opened boxes and found the bodies of three dead babies, presumably his siblings.

He confronted his mother, who had been on holiday and she is co-operating with local police :mecry:

The babies were all thought to have been born alive :mecry:

Here are you casting nasturtiums on my good name or is Marian Tikka you mean, in which case I'm with you :D :laugh:

Enjoy that beer Steph, have another one for me :flowers:

I'm saying nowt :huh:

Have a beer for me too Steph :biggrin:

I've just read in the Sun that an 18 year old son was looking in the family freezer for a pizza and opened boxes and found the bodies of three dead babies, presumably his siblings.

He confronted his mother, who had been on holiday and she is co-operating with local police :mecry:

That is so sad :( There's some evil people in this world.

:sad02:

Nope it's yoooooooooo as you are the Marion

Strumpet, strumpet diddle diddle dumplet :bigtongpul:

Go Shorty, it's yer Birthday, we're gonna party like it's yer Birthday, we're going to sip Bacardi like it's yer Birthday because we don't give a t*ss cos it's yer Birthday :wink: :partytime:

I spent almost 2 hours running around this afternoon. Cash converters then the police station.

I went in the cupboard above the computer to get out our good digi camera (Cost a bomb 2 years ago) and it has gone. :mecry:

No wonder Mark afforded a flight and petrol. :angry: I haven't used that one since he did a runner so didn't notice he had taken it.

I am so fed up. Why me :mecry:

Go Shorty, it's yer Birthday, we're gonna party like it's yer Birthday, we're going to sip Bacardi like it's yer Birthday because we don't give a t*ss cos it's yer Birthday :wink: :partytime:

:biglaugh:

I spent almost 2 hours running around this afternoon. Cash converters then the police station.

I went in the cupboard above the computer to get out our good digi camera (Cost a bomb 2 years ago) and it has gone. :mecry:

No wonder Mark afforded a flight and petrol. :angry: I haven't used that one since he did a runner so didn't notice he had taken it.

I am so fed up. Why me :mecry:

:GroupHug: