Image115-1.jpg

Rufus cleaning Storms ears while Koolan cleans his :D

Image113.jpg

Being jumped all over by Rufus

Image116-1.jpg

Rufus misbehaving while Koolan thinks about getting in on the action :o

Image111.jpg

Storm just about ready to tell Rufus to bog off :lol: :lol:

Can you tell i am well impressed with my big lad today ?

Fiona xx

He was really happy Alicia, i did have a few eyes filling up moments , it was just so lovely to see him interacting with so many different dogs and not so much as a grumble from him , well until Rufus kept trying to hump him and even then he took a lot before he told him off :wub:

Meeting a wee Staffy Pup Edith , i think it was the first time she had ever met a dog that size and she was not sure what to make of him so submission seemed like her best option , Storm was really gentle with her , even if it does look like he was eating her :laugh: :laugh:

With Mel at college and working now Cher , shes hardly ever home through the day so Akira loved her one on one time with her , Mel was playing with her out in the garden for a while , did a wee bit of training with her then when they came in Mel left the back door open so Akira could toddle in and out herself while she was guddling in the kitchen , which you know is not an option with Storm or i would not have a kitchen left :laugh: :laugh:

Akira and Storm are walked together all the time , so leaving either of them home alone is not an option and they dont get me or Mel to themselves very often so today was a nice chance for them both to get some individual attention which they both thoroughly enjoyed :biggrin:

Fiona xx

is thaqt ingipops sat on the bench grinning at storm getting humped :laugh:

Shhhh Di , i was hoping i would get away with that without being rumbled :ph34r_anim:

Actually it shows how much attention i paid when i put the pics onto photo bucket i didnt actually notice until you said and i went to check :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

Fiona xx

Is the beach far from you? Ill take mine one day

Just a couple of minutes away Alicia we are really lucky where we are we have a few beaches to choose from and also a lot of parks :flowers:

Akira loves the water but Storm is a real wuss he seems to be scared of the wee ripples of the sea on the beach :rolleyes:

Fiona xx