UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mal's Results Back

BillyMalc

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you off- no I'd be doing exactly the same :GroupHug: even if like you I knew he was fine :)

Hoping he's home tomorrow and enjoying being spoilt. :wub:

He is home, and "spoilt" right now in a way that he's taken himself to bed and I'm letting him be without checking him every 5 minutes. I really think he needs the time off from me! :rolleyes:

Thanks again for all your support :flowers: It is, like you say houndzrus, being on red alert all the time that is so tiring, especially if the subject of my red alerts and worries himself is not bothered in the slightest. :unsure: If anything, the area round his mouth and throat is even more swollen this morning, but this didn't stop Mal from enthusiastically running to the park, jumping up at someone, having a good sniff and trying to scoff something that was hidden in the grass. After which we went home and he scoffed his breakfast, swollen mouth and all, in about half the time that Kiera ate hers - and he gets more :wacko: Sausage went down a treat too, and he's now contentedly dozing on his sofa. Meanwhile I've called the animal hospital back and they have advised me to go see the vet this afternoon, just for a check up and determining whether it's anti inflammatories that he needs, or anti biotics, or nothing at all. Vet nurse was quite confident that it still is the saroma (reaction to the op, which apparently is quite normal), but they thought it'd be best for all concerned if someone did have a look at Mal.

And breathe ..... :rolleyes: