UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I'm Angry

taylor

What do you think of this guys ?

Walking the dogs today Paddywak was dragging behind a bit and got attacked by a dog. It had him on his back on the floor and really got him till he screamed. The reason ... because It was sat on a park bench with its owner and he got a little too close.

I am so angry , it really upset him and he now has a puncture wound on his back. I looked towards the owner who said "she was guarding the bench" ... not a "sorry" or a "is he ok???"

Im too nice :mecry: and now wish i had punched the woman square in the jaw :axehead:

I feel like going back up there and attacking her ! :huh:

Walking the dogs today Paddywak was dragging behind a bit and got attacked by a dog. It had him on his back on the floor and really got him till he screamed. The reason ... because It was sat on a park bench with its owner and he got a little too close.

I am so angry , it really upset him and he now has a puncture wound on his back. I looked towards the owner who said "she was guarding the bench" ... not a "sorry" or a "is he ok???"

Im too nice :mecry: and now wish i had punched the woman square in the jaw :axehead:

That is just absolutely ridiculous!! :mad: :mad: A dog has got NO business "guarding" a bench in a public park! I'd love to go back to the park and park a fist in her stupid gob, but there are a good few reasons why you wouldn't want to do that :rolleyes: What I would do is report her to the dog/park warden first thing tomorrow morning. I hate it when people say this, as if a dog's life in itself isn't valuable enough, but if you tell them that the dog next time might well be "guarding" the park bench against a small child that comes too close then they might actually shift their back sides.

As for Paddywak, how is he? If he's got a puncture wound I might want to pop in to the vet's with him tomorrow to have it examined and also noted on his file that he's been attacked.

:GroupHug: to both of you.

Take some deep breaths :GroupHug: hitting her will only get YOU into trouble :GroupHug:

If you see her again have a calm word with her :wink:

Hope Paddywak is Ok :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: You can't help other muppets who don't control their dogs. :angry: Shame on the stupid woman though. I would try and find her and tell her she has a vet bill to pay :rolleyes: Maybe she will keep her dog under control in future.

Poor Paddywack :GroupHug: how ridiculous saying he was guarding the bench & no apology?! It is terrifying when another dog goes for yours (or the other way around) but unfortunately this woman just didn't seem to care - shame on her for not at least trying to make sure Paddywack was ok :angry:

Iv written a letter to the park , see what you think ?

Dear Sir or madam

I am writing in the hope that you will rectify this situation as soon as possible.

I was walking in Warley woods on the afternoon of April 27th and my little dog was attacked by a dog belonging to one of the people taking part in your cleaning up the woods programme.

My dog is not the type to cause problems and was innocently walking past a bench where your “helper†was sitting with her dog.

Her dog then launched itself at my little dog and gave him a puncture wound in his back before pushing him to the ground, banging his head off the concrete and making him scream with fear.

As I looked towards the owner confused she explained it away by saying “ he came too close to the bench which she was sitting onâ€

I am disgusted with her response. The excuse that she made for that behaviour is sickening , does that mean that if a toddler wandered up to her and said dog the animal would be justified in attack.

It is a public park and I expect myself, and my innocent animals to be safe in that park.

I am considering taking further action against either yourselves or the guilty party. I am very angry about the fact that you allow such irresponsible people to act on your behalf

I will await your response

There's no way you let paddywack down, you weren't to know that the dog was going to do that :GroupHug: , I hope he's feeling better this morning. That's a really good letter and I will keep everything crossed that they know who the woman is.

I've got a s*** temper and I would have been arrested for whapping her one.

Terri