UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jasper - Wiccaweys Border Collie - Missing From Nn8

Wendbert

Can anyone contact Emma Supafrisk? She left message with Sarah saying that her car was playing up - Sarah says don't try and get there with car like that but thank you for trying!

Last sighting of Jasper on footpath towards Little Harriden (sp?)/Hardwick area. No further sightings. Really really need all hands on deck - please crosspost

Correction: Little Harrowden

I too am at work but my boss gave me an extended lunch so have spent an hour looking, I had to come back to the office now as still have work that needs finishing for the close of day.

It is quite a wide area that we have been combing, there are several volunteers out there but up to when I left there had been no further sightings of him. If anyone else can manage to get over that would be great

Will finish work and get back over there later, luckily I am about 1/2 hour away. I felt terrible having to leave.

Stay safe Jasper.

Have passed on Bab's details to Sarah and Paul - great stuff all of you, really great to see you all pulling together :flowers:

ooh stop press: sighting just come in

Possible sighting reported - gentleman called in after hearing an appeal on local radioSeen heading along A43 towards Northampton (Sywell area?) If this is him he has gone straight accross the fields.This was about an hour and a half ago so the search area has now widened quite a lot

please crosspost if you are able