UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Perfect Home!

JACKYSIAN

My friends have sadly just lost their boy Mutley. Although they don't want to be seen as replacing him, their GSD bitch Gypsy isn't coping alone.

Okay the fine points (and maybe problems!!!). Home is a 7 acre detached property. Enclosed huge garden. 2 horses and pet sheep and 3 cats so MUST be animal friendly. One toddler of 18months (ish) and another on the way (told you there were problems but that's it!!). Someone at home most of the time, either family or childminder. Dogs will rarely be left for longer than a couple of hours. Dogs will never be kennelled as house sitters are used if going on holiday.

They are GSD fans, but willing to consider any medium to large dog. Prefer a male but that's not set in stone, age is a issue as they've lost Mutley very young and do not want to go through that again anytime soon. So puppy to 2 years only please. Don't mind active dogs as they are an active family and have access to miles of common land to walk on.

I couldn't recommend this family enough, any dog would be extreamly lucky to spend their life with them.

We have two 4/5 month old puppies at Dogs Trust Evesham (don't know where you're located?).

Mum was a Husky and Dad was a Rottie, but they look Shepherdy... very nervous but generally good tempered, but they do need someone with large breed experience as they're going to be big 'uns. One male and one female.

How abour Bailey?

CIMG6055.jpg

Has just turned 2, we think collie cross gsd, absolutly fabulous with children, she knows when playing fetch to drop the ball at the feet of children and wait until it is thrown she doesn't try to grab it back. Is gentle and loves other dogs. The photo doesn't really do her justice she really is a love :wub:

:mecry: Oh god I hate this....I want them all now!!! :laugh:

Right they've now got the details on Lucy/Lucille on Dp who was Claire's foster. And I'll forward these 2 as well. TBH they are shepherd/collie people so I don't think they'll be interested in the mastiff sorry!! (I hate saying that but honesty is the best!) :(

I can't stop looking at Bailey!!! :wub: :wub:

Update on Bailey, she has found a new home this weekend, sorry Jacky, hope your friends soon find their new member of their family xx

I'm so pleased!! I'd absolutely fallen for her!!! :wub: :wub: (They are waiting to hear back about Lucy/Lucille at Four Paws, so fingers crossed. :wink: )