UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

She's A Lady

Natalie34

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a chat with Cindy other night and I think she got the vibes how smitten we are .... so it won't be such a shock, but I will probably still get shouted at :rolleyes:

Plus I would still foster again, once Lady had found her feet :)

Well that didn't take long - well done Lady! :) (Am sure she is well worth getting shouted at for - she really is gorgeous!)

Yes we are :rolleyes:

Didn't think I would fail on foster dog number 2, would have failed with no. 1 but sadly the cute little fella didn't get on with my ex's dogs.

Lady has met them on neutral ground, and all seemed fine.

Me thinks I will be asking for adoption papers :)

The children constantly ask to keep her.

:rolleyes: :laugh:

She's really stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

Has Cindy seen this? :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

She didn't until just now :laugh:

I had a chat with Cindy other night and I think she got the vibes how smitten we are .... so it won't be such a shock, but I will probably still get shouted at :rolleyes:

Plus I would still foster again, once Lady had found her feet :)

I never shout, I just raise the stakes. This means you need to foster now 1 out of 2000 before you can fail again. :D

I will give you a shout after the vet visit ok?

Cindy

I should put that tongue away unless your seriously wanting to adopt - haven't you seen Kofi yet? :sleep: http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=37027

If you are seriously looking to adopt an older German Shepherd who is handsome & good with kids there are also a few looking for homes on German Shepherd Rescue at the moment :)

Edited by Ian

I should put that tongue away unless your seriously wanting to adopt - haven't you seen Kofi yet? :sleep: http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=37027

If you are seriously looking to adopt an older German Shepherd who is handsome & good with kids there are also a few looking for homes on German Shepherd Rescue at the moment :)

Oh no..cant even look :wacko: ....Will be having a new foster in the next few weeks and i HAVE to prove to Cindy that i CAN actually FOSTER and NOT FAIL (im sure she will be taking bets on it as my past record is so awful LOL.) !! :biggrin:

Oh no..cant even look :wacko: ....Will be having a new foster in the next few weeks and i HAVE to prove to Cindy that i CAN actually FOSTER and NOT FAIL (im sure she will be taking bets on it as my past record is so awful LOL.) !! :biggrin:

:laugh: I thought Whiskey stayed because your 'son' failed :rolleyes: :laugh: