UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lily & Lucy

sparkle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are funny looking collies Ellie :unsure:

:laugh: I know, but I think 3 collies would be a bit of a squeeze in my house :unsure: :laugh:

I met them at Wiccs just before Easter but I WANT NEW PICTURES :mad:

*stamps feet and has a squirrel hissy fit*

Ooooooooooook :rolleyes: took a photo of them all on the sofa last night, don't have the cable to attach phone to computer but if someone could upload it for me :unsure: and stop the Squirrel hissy fit that would be great :rolleyes: :laugh:

Edited by sparkle

They may do actually :unsure: well a slight tinge round their mouths as they are rather partial to sheep poo :sick02: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Lucy and Jack had a MAD half an hour this morning and Lily joined in for a bit :biggrin: :wub: she also played tuggy with Lucy for a bit so she is feeling better :elefant:

Edited by sparkle

Happy to see my girlies in a foster home - in case you didn't know it was me who took them in to stop them going to the pound here in Newcastle, and found them a rescue place with Wiccs. Are they still as cheeky?

Oh bless you :flowers: I didn't know that, but thank yoooooou :biggrin:

Lily hasn't been too well so she is still a bit subdued at the mo, but getting better so hopefully she'll be a cheeky madam soon, she does tell Jack and Lucy off when she thinks they are playing to rough though :laugh: :wub: she spends as much time as possible on my lap and gives me a face wash every morning when the alarm goes off :wub:

Lucy is absolutely hilarious :biglaugh: she will literally spend half an hour with a tennis ball - sort of like the cats do with their ping pong balls - batting it around and chasing after it like it is doing a runner, SO funny to watch, she has a good play fight with Jack every time they are all reunited (I keep them in the hallway/kitchen when I'm at work just in case) and has a habit of diving under him and eating his legs/tail which makes him squeak and I swear she is laughing :laugh: :wub:

Oh and just to add .... I AM NOT FAILING!!!!!!

Edited by sparkle