UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lily & Lucy

sparkle

Lily and Lucy have been with me for a week now and I thought I should give them their own thread instead of the odd bit of gossip in RMF :biggrin:

Lily is roughly 2 and although we thought Lucy was the same she is roughly 9 months according to my vet :unsure: they are absolutely adorable, Lucy is playing with Jack and Lily is curled up on my lap at the mo, they have just finished their dinner of chicken, rice and some doglet biscuits :wub: both girls aren't 100% at the moment and are on antibiotics, Lily was very ill on Sun, had a temp of 105 poor wee girl and has pneumonia (sp?!) so is living in her pink fluffy coat and has a hot water bottle when I'm not here to offer my lap services :rolleyes: :laugh: Lucy has enlarged lymph nodes so is on antibiotics for those as has some sort of infection, hence the chicken and rice special dinner to make them feel better :wub:

No photos as of yet, will do my best but they will only be on my phone so they won't be the best :laugh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to see pictures :mecry: Well done you Sparkly one I am sure they are vey happy and settled with you best they stay where they are :wub: :rolleyes:

:laugh: i really do need to invest in a camera :rolleyes: I will do my best to win the Euromillions and then we'll all be happy :biggrin: