UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Gorgeous Is Truffles?

Brunzara

She is lovely :wub: I was musing recently about the fact that Mason seems to have a real affinity to Staffies and I have no idea why. His first pal when I got him was a Staffie cross he met in the park and my former neighbours son had a 10-year-old staffie Lloyd who Mason loved. My current neighbours have an old staffie he just adores and wags his tail furiously at every time we meet.

And the other day I was in the park and met a guy with a young Staffie who immediately reined him in when he saw the big fella. I asked if his dog was nervous and he said he was just enthusiastic so I allowed Mason to go up to him and the two tail-wagged and were clearly happy. The owner was delighted and I got the impression he had a less favourable reaction normally, which is a shame.

Its odd because Masone is a typically aloof greyhound who shows little interest normally in any breed that is not hound.

Why he finds Staffies so acceptable I have no idea. I will say though that Mason is very sensitive to 'mentally -imbalanced' dogs and gives them a huge swerve, so I don't know if that's a reason. Any thoughts?

Marie

She is lovely :wub: I was musing recently about the fact that Mason seems to have a real affinity to Staffies and I have no idea why. His first pal when I got him was a Staffie cross he met in the park and my former neighbours son had a 10-year-old staffie Lloyd who Mason loved. My current neighbours have an old staffie he just adores and wags his tail furiously at every time we meet.

And the other day I was in the park and met a guy with a young Staffie who immediately reined him in when he saw the big fella. I asked if his dog was nervous and he said he was just enthusiastic so I allowed Mason to go up to him and the two tail-wagged and were clearly happy. The owner was delighted and I got the impression he had a less favourable reaction normally, which is a shame.

Its odd because Masone is a typically aloof greyhound who shows little interest normally in any breed that is not hound.

Why he finds Staffies so acceptable I have no idea. I will say though that Mason is very sensitive to 'mentally -imbalanced' dogs and gives them a huge swerve, so I don't know if that's a reason. Any thoughts?

Marie

I'd say he just has excellent taste :biggrin:

Louie was the same with Staffies, that how I ended up having them.