UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Zimbabwe Elections Tomorrow

tegk68

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a snowball's chance in hell that Mugabe won't be returned - it will be fixed one way or the other :(

I'd be extremely pleased to be proven wrong though, in fact I'd be delighted.

It would be terrific but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

They've said on the news that there are loads of names of dead people on the lists. So I imagine they are voting for him. :(

Yep I was just thinking he can't fail to win again with all those dead people voting for him :angry:

My Dad used to spy on him in the 60's when he was in the Police out there :D :wink:

Not a snowball's chance in hell that Mugabe won't be returned - it will be fixed one way or the other :(

I'd be extremely pleased to be proven wrong though, in fact I'd be delighted.

Agreed it has been rumored for years that he suffers from tertiary syphilis which causes dementia.

Anyone here got any thoughts on Ian Smith and the situation surrounding Mugabe's rise to power? :unsure:

I bloody well have :angry:

Our successive governments and their stupidity and lies (or is it just naïveté? :unsure: ) never cease to amaze and disappoint me :( :ohno01:

I hate that man with a passion. My dad and stepmom lived in Zims and when they left to go and live in J'burg they had to make countless caravan holiday trips so they could get as much furniture out of the country as they could without being charged at the border. They also lost a very large pension that my stepmom had been relieing on. When we visited them once we went to a fantastic hotel with water holes where wild animals would come to drink. Several years later we saw the same hotel on a news bulliten and the palce was run down and deserted. That man is a disgrace to the human race and I can't see why he has supporters when the avarage life span over there now due to poverty is 27 :angry:

Anyone here got any thoughts on Ian Smith and the situation surrounding Mugabe's rise to power? :unsure:

I bloody well have :angry:

Our successive governments and their stupidity and lies (or is it just naïveté? :unsure: ) never cease to amaze and disappoint me :( :ohno01:

Are you referring to Wilson vs Smith and the UDI that led to the subsequent war between Mugabe and Nkomo?