UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of Bumpy

Wendbert

Wendy, just thought I'd mention, there's a homeopathic remedy called Nux Vomica, which I've been told by a homeopathic vet is like Arnica for the stomach. I've used it for mine when a medication was making them sick and it helped straight away. I ordered it from a homeopathic company and they post out very quickly. If this is something that would be ok for Bumpy to have and you'd like more info, let me know :flowers:

Can second that recommendation I've used it for myself and the animals. :GroupHug: to you all Wendy

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bumpy has been poorly in the night :( He was pacing at about 1.30am so I came down and helped him outside but he was very wobbly. I was up again with him at 5am and he'd been sick again which means he's not kept his Rymadil down. The vets isn't open until 10am so I'm going to get Dolly and Henry sorted out and call the emergency vets.

Please, if you have any good thoughts, we could really use them :mecry:

The vet called back and I've to take Bumpy in for 9am.

It's not a vet I usually deal with who is oncall but she said that chemo often knocks patients and he could have picked up an infection but he'll be seen this morning and they can take it from there.