Lainey

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh

Dear Wendy,

Sorry, it’s all we can say really.

You respond to our offer of a free box of 4fleas tablets for your large dog and we go and keep you waiting weeks.

Unfortunately we underestimated the number of people who would take up our offer and it is taking far longer than we thought it would to get through the tens of thousands of applications we have received.

Please be assured we are doing everything we can to send your free sample as fast as possible, but please bear with us. I know it’s getting warmer outside and the threat of fleas is increasing, but soon you’ll have the answer to killing any adult fleas your dog picks up.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Johnson’s Veterinary Products and again, please accept our apologies for the delay.

Regards

Jo Curley

Customer Relationship Manager

Johnson's Veterinary Products

www.jvp.co.uk

I won't reply saying its all Snow's fault for telling everyone about the offer :rolleyes: :laugh:

Mark has spoken to the Post Office and they have lost the application , they claim it was "lost in the post" but as Mark pointed out we had an acknowledgement and a referance number so we think they might be fibbing and its lost down the back of someones desk

Mark has redone a new form so hopefully we will have a PO Box in time for xmas :biglaugh:

anyway I have ( I think ) PM'd everyone on this thread who said they have a box with my home address

if anyone else has a box please PM either me or Hollysdad ( Mark ) and we will send you our details

Thanks again everyone and thanks ace freebie hunter Snow for finding the offer :flowers: