UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Apprentice Is Back!

houndzrus

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found their behaviour in the house last night to be unforgiveable - thats classic bullying and the person behind it is Jenny - I've seen and worked with her sort before and frankly I wouldn't emply her to run a toilet block let alone any form of buisness where she might be in charge of people.

I was so angry at the way that was shown and allowed to happen I have sent a complaint to the BBC.

Sarah did contribute ideas she came up with what was a valid concept of cards for muslim and other religious festivals, she identified a gap in the market and spoke from experience, and Jenny cut her off immediately.

They were really mean to Sarah :( I don't know how she remained so composed!

Did you see Margaret's face when the other team leader (Michael?) did the celebratory punching the air and shouting thing :laugh: She was horrified - priceless! I think he cooked his goose there.

Edited by Rudi

They were really mean to Sarah :( I don't know how she remained so composed!

Did you see Margaret's face when the other team leader (Michael?) did the celebratory punching the air and shouting thing :laugh: She was horrified - priceless! I think he cooked his goose there.

That Margaret's one scary lady :laugh: :laugh: I shall watch the other show tonight (the "You're fired" one). See what the anorexic Matt Lucas has to say for himself :laugh:

I must say I share sir Alan Sugars shocked reaction at the fact that they thought muslims would (could) sell them a kosher chicken, I thought that was rather hilarious actually.

Glad to see ginger Jenny gone, I have seriously wanted to punch her huge chin in over the last many weeks!