UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Apprentice Is Back!

houndzrus

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The series has been running long enough now for all the participants to know the score so why-oh-why do they set themselves up with ridiculous claims that they fail to live up or down too. It just makes them look extra stupid. Or do they really believe their own claims :unsure: Oh for the gift to see themselves as we see them :laugh:

Marion

That bloke who was kicked out really really gave me the creeps....he was horrid!

I'm sorry but most of those people are in their early 20's...why are they so bloody up themselves? I was out snogging dirty boys and drinking the falling over water in my 20's and having fun, not running 'Multi-million £ accounts' and thinking I was the best sales person in the whole wide world!!!! Talk about getting a life!!! :laugh:

The bloke that lead the men's group made me laugh, when he was saying he was Manager of a Sales Team not a Sales Team Manager :wacko: very David Brent!! :laugh:

I was out snogging dirty boys and drinking the falling over water in my 20's and having fun, not running 'Multi-million £ accounts' and thinking I was the best sales person in the whole wide world!!!! Talk about getting a life!!! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Deffo!

I already detest Raef :mad:

Nicholas who went was a right tw@t too.Failed in life getting a B in a GCSE,tosser :mad: Failed big stylee last night didn't we :laugh:

Yes, my favourite quote of the night from Alan sugar- "You were dissappointed with a B, well now you've got a big fat F, your fired!!" Classic :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by houndzrus

I already detest Raef :mad:

Nicholas who went was a right tw@t too.Failed in life getting a B in a GCSE,tosser :mad: Failed big stylee last night didn't we :laugh:

I liked his 'Outstanding' quote to Nicholas about whether he hadn't got his qualifications yet because they were still out standing! :laugh: I also don't think his short stint on the apprentice will help his career either. he couldn't have talked his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone a court room :rolleyes:

He really was a pompous, up himself twit (Nicholas) and what was going on with Raef's hair? I expected to see him with a pony tail the way his hair looked, but he didn't have one. It was kind of lumped up on his head :wacko:

I love this programme - it makes me laugh so much!!

Absolutely love it! I knew the minute wet (Boy George lookalikey) who went started going on about I don't want to talk about football etc & mentioning class assuming the team leader hadn't been to Uni & was dragged up on the streets he was gone :biggrin: classic here is a big fat F your fired :laugh:

ps I suspect that Raef is a Thunderbird puppet he doesn't look real :rolleyes:

God those women are bitchy!

The one with the idea of the account manager for a laundry service remind me of some of my vendors with funny ideas pmsl!

And why do they all seem to live in black? Are they in mourning the life they've sacrificed for their miserable careers?

Edited by nouggatti