UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Odd Behaviour?

sparkle

Bodmin is very VERY chatty at the best of times (normally not a problem, I enjoy being talked to!) but the last 2/3 days he is constantly mrr-rowing :unsure: I am thinking it may be that there is a female cat nearby who has come into season?? They don't go out as being a poof of a mother I haven't attempted to take Bodmin to the vets yet to be neutered :blush02: I honestly think the whole thing would stress him out so much, and we are doing so well at being friends :wub: that I don't want to set it back! :laugh: so if that is it, whatever he is getting in scent is when I open doors etc ... he doesn't seem to be in pain at all, not licking at a certain area or limping etc ....

Oh and the Dirty Bird took some photos of him so when she is settled you guys can have an update, he is a very handsome bugger :wub:

In any case, do you think it may be that?? Other than talking pretty much constantly nothing else has changed, wolfing his food down, attacking me on my way up the stairs, ignoring me and then curling up to sleep a foot away from me, him and Sparks get on great, ditto him and Jack ... shall I just put it down to hormones?! :laugh:

Ta Fugees wot know stuff :flowers:

Edited by sparkle

I am beginning to think Bodmin may be a girl :unsure: he/she :laugh: has just done what my first cat Stella did when she was in season and shoved his bum in Jack's face .... I am going to phone Lesley and see whether this could be possible (no chance of me finding out for myself!!) would make a lot of sense if true .... would also make me laugh a lot :laugh:

Poor confused Bodmin. We thought she was a girl when she first came, Lesley called her Phebe :) then possibly a boy but we should have checked her when she left. The beast of Bodmin could be a girl......

Dibs

Edited by dibs