UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Luke

redditchlady

Fantastic! Its an amazing experience to witness them up and mobile once again isn't it. Our boy Jack had wheels from Jim. His quality of life improved dramatically and he was so much happier. Jim was fantastic and so patient. We met him on several occasions before the final fitting.

Jack became quite a celebrity in the local area. We never regretted having him fitted for the wheels.

When Jack did pass to rainbow bridge, we donated his wheels to another family whose dog also had CDRM. I'll never forget their faces when they saw their dog whizzing around. Everybody was in floods of tears.

I hope you have many many happy times together. :rolleyes:

Just spoken to Lyn at the rescue, Luke went out for an hours walk earlier on today. :biggrin: It is just so lovely to see a dog that couldn't stand at all to be happy being mobile. :biggrin:

If Luke wasn't so much like Max I would love to foster him, but I really can't :mecry: Poor lad and his "brother" also GSD need a permanent home. I do feel that is a tall order for someone to take on 2, with Luke on wheels. Here's hoping a kind soul can.

Kazz xx

• 3 weeks later...