UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Welcome Monty

Elaine

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby is getting a little fed up of hearing about Monty. :( She’s been telling me lots of stories this morning about how he burps and passes wind all the time and some stories, :unsure: far to awful to mention, you see so he’s not that special. :wink:

Ruby asks if she can have some welcome to the UK pink can caning elephants too. :)

Welcome beautiful boy, :GroupHug: only joking it’s my crafty way of bumping Ruby. :D :laugh: :wink:

Monty has had a bath and is looking all spiffy. He was a very good boy in the bath. Resisted a bit when he realised what was going to happen, but once he was in the bathtub, he was as good as gold. Not a grumble at all.

He was a very excited little piggy afterwards though. He was skipping around like a loon, grinning and just being a tiny bit loopy. He's not the most graceful of dogs, so it was very entertaining :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Monty's playful side is coming out already. He took a bit of a mad turn when he was sitting next to me on the sofa and started gently tugging my sleeve. He mouthed VERY gently at my hand and stopped the minute I said "Uh uh....". Then he wriggled about, grunted and tugged my sleeve again. :laugh:

He's a funny little soul :wub:

Ruby is getting a little fed up of hearing about Monty. :( She’s been telling me lots of stories this morning about how he burps and passes wind all the time and some stories, :unsure: far to awful to mention, you see so he’s not that special. :wink:

Ruby asks if she can have some welcome to the UK pink can caning elephants too. :)

Welcome beautiful boy, :GroupHug: only joking it’s my crafty way of bumping Ruby. :D :laugh: :wink:

Alison, of course, is right! Poor old Ruby does not fart, burp or otherwise do dinky things...

So may I direct your attention to her??Ruby

:rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: