UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dog Of Death....

EGAR

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do these stupid people not realise that if the demand is there then people are going to continue breeding these dogs illegally within the UK! Supply and demand! If they cant sell them they are less likely to breed them...

fingers crossed this pup finds an angel

His story is a story of *You can't have your cake and eat it*. The *dog of death* was bought and used as an example how easy it is to obtain *devil dogs* in the UK and how *dangerous* these dogs are.

Yet the newspaper peeps could not bring themselves to kill him by handing him over to the police, after all, he is a cute little pup, aint he?? And you know what? DoD has taken a ferry to Ireland...and I am going public with it as it defeats the whole purpose of DDA and shows the crazyness of this *law*.

The Dog Of Death is a normal pup like ANY other and has not the slightest intention of turning into the baby or horse killer as you will see:

FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

p861603.jpg

Look at me, aint I handsome?

p861595.jpg

p861601.jpg

Come closer, I wanna eat you!

p861593.jpg

Ooooh, a rednosed horse, are they banned??? Kindred soul, give me a kiss!

p861594.jpg

I saw the horse do it! Wonder what it tastes like..

p861596.jpg

Right, you are the human I am supposed to attack...

p861599.jpg

I much rather go for a walk with you instead...

p861600.jpg

Want a drink, little man?

p861598.jpg

Many many thanks to his guardian angels although I think a devil might have tried to get in the way :laugh: but it was sorted in time. :GroupHug:

The Devil Dog whos real name is Raymond Beanie Bag Wiggly Arse aka *oh no, don't do that!* will have his own website and peeps will be able to track his progress online. A friend thought up a good name for it: the people's puppy :D.