UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

OMG How special is that rainbow?

Well, Trish is on her final leg of Devon today, we had a short walk with her this morning and left her to walk the streets of Plymouth to finish her last piece of Devon for the walk and sadly it's raining.

I hope you don't get to wet Trish and it's been great spending some time with you this week, fingers crossed the weather is fair to you for the last couple of weeks, and don't forget everyone else if there is anyone in Cornwall that can help Trish with moving the van so she doesn't have to do double stretches she would be very grateful I'm sure.

A little pic of Rufus 'helping' Trish to finish her mapping of the Cornwall leg.

DSCF1936_edited.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have had a great time these last couple of weeks, thanx :laugh: :wub: Thanyou Victoria for helping me on Thurs. Enjoyed the walk up to sharp Tor with Az and Holly. I quite like the sepia photo!!! I have had great laugh with Selina and Rob, and some lovely cuddles from Rufus, Titchy and Ollie, thankyou :rolleyes: It will only take me two more weeks to reach Lands End, doesn't seem real. Padi is going to join me on the last couple of days, which is great news, it would not be right without her as she and Paris has done so much of the journey with me!! There was more sad news this week though, Elaine told me that Barney, the Bassett she was fostering, lost his battle against the tumour. :( But what a wonderful time he has had, not only with being lokked after by Elaine and Ron, but also from having Amber and Freddie as companions, I know he lived life to the full till the very end, he was a lovely boy, and I shall miss him. I know Elaine will because he followed you everywhere!!! :D

It's hard to believe that you are now only a couple of weeks away from finishing.

What a journey you have had. I hope the journal is recording it all. I am looking forward to reading the finished product.

I'm glad that Padi and Paris will be there to help you celebrate reaching Lands End.

All the best Trish.

Aww bless her. :wub:

Trish called me the other day and as usual I was frantic doing something or other. Shall give her a bell tomorrow.

Will definitely come down for the end of walk celebrations and pop a few quid in the kitty for her. :flowers: She was the perfect house guest for 2 nights even though she got me merry on her Scotch :ohmy: :laugh:

Kazz xx

Poor Trish returned to her van today to find it had been broken in to - the back doors will have to be replaced. Fortunately nothing was stolen, they must have been disturbed. She is hoping to visit the breaker from whom she got a window last week :( She sounded very down this evening. I'm sure a few text messages of support would help.

Collie reunited with owners!

Poor Trish returned to her van today to find it had been broken in to - the back doors will have to be replaced. Fortunately nothing was stolen, they must have been disturbed. She is hoping to visit the breaker from whom she got a window last week :( She sounded very down this evening. I'm sure a few text messages of support would help.

Collie reunited with owners!

Oh no, poor Trish :( Haven't been much on today and just saw this.

:mad: :mad: at the nasty person and :GroupHug: to Trish.