UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Watch This Space....

whitetiger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both were very good at the vets, Bolo had a good teeth clean and was microchipped, his breath was much sweeter this morning when I got my good morning kiss :wub:

Mitzi had her lump removed off her back, she has 8 stitches which need removing in 10 days, she had a couple of teeth taken out and the rest cleaned, then a good groom and nail clip while still asleep so she wasnt stressed out and also was microchipped.

we tried telling her she should rest quietly but the first thing she did when she came in was bring me the ball! she looks so much better now she has been brushed.

added to all this I got lumbered with a 4-5mth old lab pup last night :( bless them tho they dont seem bothered! I thought Bolo might grumble as he is bouncy but he is being a real gent :wub:

Ive got a lady coming tomorrow from lab rescue to see him, fingers crossed he is 100% lab and they can help find him a home, if he isnt then its back to the drawing board....

Will upload some pics now....

Nice to hear that they've settled in well & are getting some tlc :) I assume "he" is the pup, not Bolo who is bouncy?

lol yep....mind you Bolo has his bouncy moments too, especially when you get the leads ready for walkies :D