UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello From Derbyshire

Anne Grose

Hello, I have been here for a while but just not got round to introducing myself before. I live in beautiful South Derbyshire with my husband and our two rescue dogs. Barty, a nearly 5 year old lurcher with no hips and Chloe, my 3 year old rough collie cross who lived all by herself in a field for two months after being dumped when she was 4 months old. :mecry:

We travel up and down to our house in South West France 4/5 times a year and in between we do what we can for any rescue's that need our help. :laugh:

I semi-retired last year and am now doing some freelance marketing work from home, so I get to spend lots of time walking and playing with my dogs which is just heaven.

I look forward to hearing about everyone else here and if we can help in anyway, do let us know

Anne, Barty & Chloe

Hi Anne

(I haven't got round to introducing myself properly yet either - must do)

Seriously Gorgeous Doggies :wub: :wub:

Now if could just pop them in your car next time we're going to meet on a transport, I'll quickly just snaffle them into my new bigger (and not rusted by Robbie's slobber...yet) crate while your back's turned. :laugh: :closedeyes:

Roz

Thanks Roz, but no snaffling allowed. I am rather fond of the naughty pair. Now come on we need to see you introduce yourself and your gorgeous Wiccaweys boys.

Anne

Seriously Gorgeous Doggies :wub: :wub:

Now if could just pop them in your car next time we're going to meet on a transport, I'll quickly just snaffle them into my new bigger (and not rusted by Robbie's slobber...yet) crate while your back's turned. :laugh: :closedeyes:

Roz

Thank you so much for helping, Dirty Chicken. I couldn't work out how to get them to show properly so am very grateful. Thank you all for your kind words about my dogs. Everyone always thinks their own dogs are the most beautiful in the world, so it lovely for you guys to compliment them as well.

Anne

Hi Anne

I hope you don't mind, but I've edited your post to tweak the pics so that they show properly now :flowers:

I have to say, you have the most stunning pair of dogs I've seen in a long time: Chloe is just beautiful and Barty is so handsome! :wub: :wub: